- Drive more traffic to your website site
- Help build your mailing list
- Increase your search engine ranking
- Help build your exposure
- Increase your potential incoming referral base
- Make the most of free advertising, while cutting your costs
- Expand your market image, brand exposure
- Reinforce the fact that you are an expert in your field
- Gain more potential clients
- Increase potential sales.
Further, it’s a win-win situation for everyone. Readers can learn something, be entertained, find your wonderful products and services. Articles benefit the article directories and places you submit to by increase in their readership and traffic. You can obtain networking partners in your chosen field. Readers both near and far will feel like they know you a little which results in warmer leads. You gain exposure and sales.
Write what you know. For example, if your expertise is advertising, write articles about advertising: how to advertise effectively, ways to advertise, how not to advertise, how advertising can help you, and so on. When you write your article, be sure to:
- Have an attention-grabbing headline!
- Grab the reader’s attention in the first paragraph.
- Market yourself and your expertise. ALWAYS insert a clear, concise bio at the bottom of your articles, sharing a bit about yourself, your links and products, the URL of your website, and your contact information.
- Be sure to use keywords and SEO-friendly phrases so you show up higher in search results. If your expertise area is sales, be sure to use words such as selling, sell, sales, etc. several times throughout your article. If you are giving seminars on effective, cost-saving management of dental practices, make your article rich in phrases such as dentist, dentistry, management, manage, reduce costs, periodontist, save money, budget and the like.
Where you publish can make a world of difference. Publish your articles on your website and in monthly newsletters, both hard copy and via email if possible. Submit to article directories and search engines.
Publish on your blog and/or eZine. The more places you place your article, the more readers will see it, the more exposure and potential sales you receive. As long as you make certain to place your articles where you are likely to reach your target market(s), they will be read and appreciated – and produce better leads. If time permits, submit your articles by hand rather than via an article publishing service or software program.
Add them to all your social media sites with a link back to your website/blog.
Do a search for “Submit My Article Free” or “Submit Your Article Free” and choose the sites that are best suited to your potential and existing client bases. Remember to always have a clickable link to your website at the bottom of your article… and watch those leads roll in. ~ Happy marketing!