A Humorist And Profitability, Productivity & Efficiency Expert
Barry Roberts began his career as a professional singer and humorist at age twelve. By the time he was nineteen he had appeared in major night clubs and dinner theaters and twice performed at The White House for President Johnson. In order to be closer to his family, as his children were growing, Barry limited his entertaining to the New York area. During that time he was also a high school music teacher, a salesman, sales manager, and owner of his own sales organization. His sons are grown, his wife is an elementary school principal and Barry is captivating audiences all across the country once again!
When Barry talks and sings about stress, self-esteem, innovative thinking, leadership and humor in the business world, or in life, he talks from empirical knowledge and practical experience. Today Barry is an acclaimed professional speaker and dedicated researcher investigating the functions of humor on human effectiveness. Barry’s articles have appeared in nationally distributed magazines and his books Practice Safe Stress and The Sales Coach ll have been very well received. He is a member of the National Speakers Association (and is on their special Humor Committee) as well as the National Association for Therapeutic Humor.
Barry Roberts, a humorist, helps businesses achieve maximum profitability and productivity by reducing stress and developing innovative thinking skills. His keynotes and educational seminars are sought out throughout the USA and Canada.
Combining his skills as an educator, entertainer, businessman and serious researcher Barry offers six of the most effective and entertaining programs you will experience. “Practice Safe Stress” (Minimize stress to maximize performance & productivity), “How to Use Your Innovative Thinking Skills” (Develop the skills to generate more business and spark more sales), “Meeting The Challenge of Leadership” (Is it in you?), The L.I.F.E. Approach to Positive Humor”, “Is That Your Final Answer?” (Turning problems into possibilities for success) and “Esteem-Rolling Your Way To Success”(Building a more confident, efficient person), are regularly receiving kudos from organizations across the United States and Canada. His audiences keep coming back for more; Barry has been brought back by numerous clients to present “other” programs, because his information is that practical and audiences enjoy him so much. Barry is ready to bring that kind of success to your organization, too!
Practice Safe Stress to Maximize Profits in any Economy
Innovative Strategies for Success in the Current Business Environment
Meeting the Challenge of Leadership
The L.I.F.E. Approach to Positive Humor
Turning Problems Into Possibilities for Success
Self-Esteem…The Key to Confidence and Success
- The Upjohn Company
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- Long Island Counselors’ Association
- National Association of Women’s Business Owners/New York Chapter
- Meeting Professionals International (New York and Westfield Chapters)
- New York City Board of Education
- Hunter College (City University of New York)
- Association of Business Products Manufacturers
- Hunter/Brookdale Center on Aging
- Promotional Products Association International
- Michigan Department of State Police
- Promotional Products Association of Canada, Inc.
- New Jersey Restaurant Association
- New York State Office for the Aging
- Small Business Council-Long Island Association
- Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York
- Women in Business Conference
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- International Festivals & Events Association
- International Pizza Expo
- Hematology/Oncology Managers of New York
- The Zucker Hillside Hospital
- Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Talents Unlimited
- International Assn. of Exhibition Managers
- Sentara Health Systems
- Iowa Excellence Forum
- California Dietetic Association
- American Institute of Architects
- Houston Promotional Products Association
- New Hampshire WIC Directors’ Association, Inc.
“Feedback on your presentation to date has been very positive. The techniques you taught us will assist in reducing the stress we experience.”
– Kathy Bousnakis, Program & Management Analyst – Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service
“Your participation added an important dimension to our educational programming and will ultimately help to improve the quality of events throughout our association, as well as within the festivals and events industry itself.” – Steven Wood Schmader, CFEE, President & CEO, International Festival & Events Association