Chris has been trained by the London Guild of Toastmasters and is an Associate of the Toastmaster Partnership He is a professional presenter, speaker, and member of the International Association of Facilitators. He organizes and manages events for a number of blue chip companies.
Chris can also give advice and guidance for speech writing and how to deliver them effectively.
Chris Fisher will help you to create a day to remember !
- To provide a service at the highest quality at social, formal, and ceremonial functions in a professional and dignified manner to the complete satisfaction of the client. How is this objective achieved?
- By working with the client to understand their aims, objectives and special requirements:
- To offer advice on etiquette
- To guide functions along previously agreed lines
- To maintain timetables
- To manage the function efficiently and effectively
- To solve problems as they may arise
- To promote the Toastmaster Profession, it is imperative that the Toastmaster remains as the “supporting act” and works with his client to achieve the desired aims and objectives.
If the formality of “The Hunting Pink” is not appropriate Chris can officiate, compere or be your master of ceremonies for any type of event, from birthday parties to corporate functions and conferences.