Professional Speaker Trainer Corporate Humorist Consultant
Doug Dvorak assists clients with productivity training, corporate humor and workshops, and other aspects of sales and marketing management. Doug’s clients are characterized as Fortune 1000 companies, small to medium businesses, civic organizations, service businesses, and individual investors and entrepreneurs.
Doug is a certified sales trainer, management consultant, and corporate humorist. Doug holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management. But Doug’s sense of humor is no less refined, as he is a graduate of the Player’s Workshop of the Second City, one of the oldest and most prestigious improvisational comedy schools in the world.
- Mega Motivation With A Twist® Dr. Earnest Carpediem™ delivers a highly energetic, creative, and humorous interactive presentation as a motivational speaker and gifted psychic that actively solicits audience participation in an enthusiastic and non-threatening manner.
- Laughter is the Best Medicine® What’s your HQ? (Humor Quotient) Is it surprisingly low or non-existent? Are you laughing and living up to your humor potential? If you want to develop and exercise your “Funny Bones”, then you should plan on attending this interactive workshop. Who should attend? Anyone who wants to add humor and laughter to their personal and professional life! This workshop takes you through the creative process of humor and improvisation and teaches you to recognize the “Funny” in us all.
- Lighten up® How to put more fun in Your Life and Work!! In this program, participants will learn how humor can reduce stress, improve creativity, increase productivity and balance the stress of life and work by providing them a new perspective. Through a fun, funny and educational experience, participants will acquire humor coping skills to incorporate into their personal and professional lives.
- The Art of Being Creative® This seminar will help you to become a more creative person. You will learn how to expand and refine your creative ideas. You will no longer haphazardly search for creative solutions or become frustrated when your random methods don’t yield results. This seminar will also help participants improve the capability for innovation through examining known pitfalls and problems, while developing tools for maximizing the creative potential for both themselves and their colleagues. In a business world that’s changing fast, innovators and problem solvers rise to the top. How good are you at coming up with bright ideas? More importantly, how do you get better at it? This program shows you how to put yourself in a creative mode anytime, anyplace.
- Creating A Team Culture® Our team building workshops are highly interactive and are customizable to meet the specific needs of your team. The variety of experiential exercises that are available can take you outdoors or keep you inside the training room of your own company facilities. No matter what direction your organization decides to take, our team building workshops will create excitement, focus, and action for improvement.
Doug is available to Emcee your next meeting or event. As a seasoned Emcee, Doug understands the pivotal roll required in making your event a success. Here’s what Doug delivers as your Professional Master of Ceremonies:
- Brief speakers as required
- Facilitate program flow and timeliness
- Create customized, content rich material
- Connect the group to your overall meeting objectives
- Manage all contingencies