Greg is an Interview and Retention Strategist and owner of Churchman Consulting Solutions. His areas of specialty include competency-based interviewing and selection; retention, staffing, and high team performance. He has recently authored the book “Daterviewing: Exposing the Biases That Influence Hiring Decisions” and writes a monthly column for the Denver Business Journal called “Hiring the Best”.
He has 20 years of experience in Human Resources, Engineering, Management, and Technical Marketing. Churchman holds an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of New Mexico.
His past employers include NCR Corporation, AT&T, Symbios Logic, and LSI Logic. Greg has worked in both the Engineering and Human Resource areas for these companies.
Greg’s experience in the technical arena and in human resources gives him a unique perspective when working with diverse staffs, management levels, and organizations.
Greg’s philosophy for his talks is for them to be: interactive, educational, entertaining and applicable.
- Interviewing and Selection
- Start-up Recruiting Processes for
- Start-up to Medium-size Companies
- High Performance Team Building
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- DISC Assessment and Evaluation
Speaking titles include:
- Suck in that Gut – a Systematic
- Approach to Hiring Hire the Right People … the First
- TimeRetain, Maintain, Contain
- Exposing the Biases that Influence Our Hiring Decisions (keynote)
- Now That I Have Them, How Do I Keep Them?
- Team Member – Team Player: Big Difference
- Beyond the Candidate Interview – Assessment and Screening Tools
- Building a Company Cult(ure)
To order products or obtain further information on this speaker, please contact us