Professional Speaker, Facilitator, Life Transitions Coach, Author and Proprietor of Inspired Moment
Professional speaker, author and coaching consultant Isabelle St-Jean brings over twenty years of communication, self-leadership and personal effectiveness experience to her audiences, readers and clients. Through her work, she integrates leading edge ideas and tools from the fields of psychology, authentic leadership, neuro-linguistic programming, ecopsychology, and philosophy.
Known as an eloquent communicator, Isabelle speaks and writes to inform, inspire, generate transformative insights and touch the human heart. Her focus includes process-oriented solutions and tangible tools to meet work-related challenges and personal life matters.
Originally from Montreal, Isabelle has a Bachelor in Social Work and Psychology and graduate studies in Authentic Leadership graduate program at Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado. Moreover, Isabelle is a Certified Practionner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Professional Solution Focused Coach and Certified Retirement Lifestyle Consultant. She has spoken regularly on Radio-Canada (2000-2002) on the art of communicating truthfully and respectfully in interpersonal relations.
Isabelle is the originator and co-author of the award-winning anthology entitled: Einstein’s Business: Engaging Soul, Imagination and Excellence in the Workplace. Her own book, Living Forward, Giving Back: A Practical Guide to Fulfillment in Midlife and Beyond was published in November 2008. As a contributing editor, of the exciting anthology Audacious Aging: Eldership as a Revolutionary Endeavor, which was published in 2009 and quickly won an award with the Independent Publisher Book Awards, Isabelle also speaks about ways to remain vibrantly alive and joyfully engaged as the years go by.
- Your Future is Calling: Leadership for the new decade:
- Igniting the leadership edge so youth will lead their lives in the spirit of excellence
- Keys to character development for a lifetime of greatness and achievements.
- The power of positive expectations as the crucial factor leading to success and stellar careers.
- Audacious Living: A powerful keynote or ½ day workshop for women and men to be inspired and informed about:
- Self-leadership and mind-power tools to upgrade every aspect of their lives.
- The links between health and living in truth and integrity with our core values.
- Instigating courageous conversations to energize relationships at work, in life.
- Einstein’s’ Business A keynote that instigates reengagement and sparks new insights about:
- The transformative power of authentic conversation.
- How to facilitate and maximize engagement while minimizing burn-out.
- Tools and approaches to stimulate creativity and out-of-the box thinking for innovation and growth.
- What’s Next: Beyond Midlife Toward a Purposeful Reengagement: The Imperative Learning on the lifestyle and psycho-social issues of retirement. This is for people 50+ who know that good financial planning is not sufficient to prepare themselves for a fulfilling reengagement rather than merely retire. (This topic goes with Isabelle’s book Living Forward, Giving Back which also addresses the new paradigm of retirement for boomers.)
Isabelle St-Jean’s Books
- Einstein’s Business: Engaging Soul, Imagination and Excellence in the Workplace.
- Living Forward, Giving Back: A Practical Guide to Fulfillment in Midlife and Beyond.
- Audacious Aging: Eldership as a Revolutionary Endeavor.