Professional Speaker Author, Life Coach
“Knowledge, expertise and professionalism with personality!”
That’s what clients say about Kathleen Barton. Kathleen empowers working women to live a purpose-driven and balanced life. As a reformed workaholic, Kathleen Barton, keynote speaker, author, and life coach, specializes in work-life issues, including life purpose, life balance, stress, and time management. Kathleen draws upon her own life-balance journey to help others live their life according to their purpose, values, and priorities. As a result audience members gain greater motivation, productivity, and satisfaction in work and life.
For over twenty years Kathleen has presented to a variety of audiences, including professional women’s associations, high technology, and healthcare. Clients include American Business Women’s Association, eWomenNetwork, Hewlett-Packard Company, M&M/Mars, National Institute of Health, Nationwide Insurance, Pepsi Cola, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sutter Health, and Yahoo! Inc., among others.
Kathleen’s personable and upbeat style engages her audience from start to finish. Audience members delight in her props, songs and dance movements that uniquely support the key message. Kathleen’s passion for her topic is evident as she shares personal stories that audience members can really relate to. Kathleen also shares thought-provoking ideas and tips that audience members can immediately apply to their work and life.
Kathleen is the author of Connecting with Success, Finding Your Purpose and Passion in Life, and The Balancing Act: Managing Work & Life. Her work has been featured in numerous publications including Business Week, The Executive, Real Life Healthcare, and The Wall Street Journal Online.
Kathleen’s dynamic and interactive programs will inspire your audience to navigate the road to purpose, balance and achievement!
“Kathleen’s presentation will captivate your audience.“What a great speech! I was thoroughly mesmerized! There is so much I could relate to I felt I hung on to your every word.” – Sonia Arvanites, Customer Support Representative
“Kathleen understands our organization and adapts her expertise to make sure our participants receive high quality, professional, relevant content.” – Delia Genera, HR Specialist
Passport to Purpose: Your Roadmap to a Fulfilled Life Do you sometimes question where your life is headed? This life-changing program will help you take charge of your life by identifying your unique purpose, and then living your life on purpose. You will be able to:
- Determine your values and priorities
- Discover your passion(s)
- Describe the legacy you want to leave
- Focus on the most important things
- Use your gifts, talents and abilities to contribute to others
- Become the person you’ve always wanted to be
- By defining and fulfilling your unique purpose in life, you will enjoy a life of meaning and significance!
Passport to Potential: Your Roadmap to True Success People work hard every day but aren’t as successful as they could be. Most of us don’t live up to our full potential. What sets those apart who achieve true success in their work and lives? This inspirational program answers this all-important question, and shows you how to:
- Connect with your purpose and passion
- Visualize success
- Set specific, challenging goals and define action steps
- Focus on your goals with a single-mindedness of purpose
- Believe in yourself and persevere in the face of difficulty
- By implementing these success ingredients, you’ll feel a renewed sense of motivation and energy, attain your goals, and ultimately achieve your full potential!
Passport to Priorities: Your Roadmap to a Balanced Life Do you feel overwhelmed with work responsibilities, and not have enough personal time? This insightful program will present practical tips on how to bring more balance into your life by determining your priorities and developing a personal action plan for success. You will be able to:
- Evaluate the balance in your life, and identify areas that are out of balance.
- Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Determine your most important priorities.
- Determine how to spend your time based upon your priorities.
- Say “no” to the unimportant.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve the balance in your life.
- You can indeed become more productive and effective and still have a life outside of work!
Passport to Productivity: Your Roadmap to Effective Time Management Does your work (and life) feel out of control? Do you have too much to do in too little time? You will learn strategies and tips to take control of your time and focus on your most important priorities. You will be able to:
- Plan, organize and focus on your priorities
- Handle and minimize interruptions
- Set limits by saying “no” tactfully
- Share the load by delegating effectively
- By being able to focus on your priorities, you will be more productive, less stressed, and gain a greater sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Passport to Peace: Your Roadmap to Stress-Free Work Nearly 50 percent of all U.S. workers feel overwhelmed by a growing number of job tasks and longer working hours. High levels of stress in the workplace often lead to job burnout, resulting in lower productivity. How can you effectively manage this stress and become more effective in today’s demanding work environment? This program addresses this question and more. You will be able to:
- Assess your current level of stress
- Deal with overload effectively
- Take care of yourself during stressful times
- Take renewal breaks during your work day
- Practice simple relaxation techniques you can even do in the office
- Avoid job burnout
- You’ll gain practical stress management tips and relaxation techniques that you can apply immediately to your job and your life.