Professional Speaker, Author
Kathy has 25 years of experience educating adults who are aiming to improve their opportunities. In addition, Kathy is the author of “When It‘s You Against Them: Keeping A Positive Attitude Despite It All”
She has appeared on a national morning television show and done numerous radio interviews. She has even hosted a radio talk show. Kathy holds a Masters of Science degree from Wayne State University. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and President Elect for the Michigan Chapter. She currently resides in Michigan with her husband and three daughters.
- Navigating Beyond Negativity
- Living It Up In A Down World
- Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Book: “When It’s You Against Them: Keeping A Positive Attitude Despite It All” is available in paperback, audio and Kindle form. Get your copy on Amazon today!
- View Kathy’s speaker onesheet here