Laurie Brown is a speaker, author and trainer who helps individuals, associations and companies improve their sales, customer service and presentation skills.
With the new global economy, companies, now more than ever, need to distinguish themselves from their competition. They need to be viewed by their clients and customers as something more than a commodity.
The best way to accomplish this is to create invigorated workforces, who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service 100% of the time.
Laurie’s interactive, fun approach to learning allows students to discover the methods that will help set themselves apart from the competition. Her clients all agree that working with Laurie has made a difference to their bottom line.
Are you and your workforce meeting your customers and clients needs? Hire Laurie to start making a difference to your business now!
- Greet Your Customer Manual by Laurie Brown
- The Teleprompter Manual by Laurie Brown
- The ABC’s of Selling Yourself No matter what your job is, you are selling. Learn three simple steps so that you stand out from the crowd while adding value
- Train the Trainer Learn how to effectively train. Whether you are a seasoned trainer or new to training. Improve your skills by learning rapport techniques that engage your students. Learn the best ways to use adult learning principles with your group.
- You Made a Mistake! But now I’m Your Biggest Fan! Discover service recovery tips to turn unhappy customers into your best marketing ambassadors. Learn two types of problems and four simple steps to winning your customers back. Create an investment on returns!
- What You Do Speaks So Loudly I Can’t Hear What You Say Create a personal brand that sets you apart. You are leaving an impression with every contact you make with your “customer.” Learn how to create and manage a brand that will WOW your customers, employers, and co-workers.
- Are They Snoring in the Back Row? Create a dynamic, high impact business presentation. Learn techniques to connect with your audience and keep them engaged with you and your message.
- Never Be “Lost in Translation” Learn effective and simple presentation techniques for presenting to an international audience. English is the international language of business and these top ten presentation skills will enhance your effectiveness in the global arena.