Marilyn Laverty specializes in improving organizational efficiency and profitability through strategic planning, corporate vision, and business process excellence. She has a passion for providing managers and leader’s models and tools to optimize business productivity and results through people.
Laverty is the CEO of Teams on Target, Inc., providing customized solutions for clients including process improvement with rapid results, tool kits for high performance business teams, decision facilitation, strategic planning, team building and leadership workshops.
She is an honors graduate of the University of Denver and earned her CPA with Deloitte & Touche. She is a founder of the Women’s Vision Leadership Institute. Laverty serves as the President of the Board of TeamSkills Institute, an association of team experts.
Perhaps the most important trait Laverty has, is her refreshing and straightforward manner and vibrant energy. It is infectious.
- Leading organizational change
- The shortcut to process improvement
- DISC – the work style assessments that dramatically improves business communication
- From manager to leader – key steps to advancing your career
- Power, politics and savvy – getting ahead with integrity
- Communicating with backbone and compassion – how to have difficult conversations
- Constructive conflict
- The toolkit to build high performance teams
To order products or obtain further information on this speaker, please contact us