Marjorie Geiser, MBA, RD, NSCA-CPT, believes that anyone can create the dreams they can imagine. Margie helps clients who have allowed fears, doubts and limiting conversations hold them back from their dreams step out of their perception of what can’t be done and into the world of empowerment and excitement, believing that anything is possible!
Margie is an award-winning entrepreneur, a registered dietitian, certified personal trainer and life coach. She graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 with a BS in Nutrition & Dietetics, graduated from Coach Training Institute as a life coach in 2008, and graduated from California State University, San Bernardino, in 2009 with an MBA in Entrepreneurship. She is a member of Toastmasters International, International Coach Federation, is Chair Elect of the Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group of the American Dietetic Association (ADA), and past Secretary for the Personal Trainers Special Interest Group of the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA). She has entertained many audiences at both national and local conferences for various health and fitness professionals, including the ADA and NSCA.
Today Margie empowers health, fitness and service professionals around the country to step out of their comfort zone, face those limiting conversations, and JUMP into their dreams. She knows what it’s like to start a health-related business, because she did it, herself, in 1990. Her first business was MEG Fitness, providing in-home fitness training to previously unfit adults and sports nutrition counseling to amateur athletes. When she began her coach training, however, more and more health and fitness professionals started coming to her for advice on how to start up their own businesses. Thus, in 2005, Margie started business school and formed MEG Enterprises, Inc. As a result of her coaching process, and a conversation with her own coach at the time, she put her process down on paper and wrote the book, “Just Jump: The No-Fear Business Start-up Guide for Health and Fitness Professionals”. Today the book is available in all major bookstores as well as from international fitness organizations.
Margie takes her message around the country today, speaking to a variety of service professionals who wish to either go out on their own or really get into touch with what they love to do. Her belief is that anything is possible if you believe it, and in her energizing and participatory presentations, she empowers her audiences to also believe that anything is possible.
Books By Marjorie Geiser
- Just Jump! The No-Fear Business Start-Up Guide
- Bootstrapping for Business Success (ebook)
- Before the planning: Three essential steps to your dream business: Creating a service business is MORE than just writing a business plan. You must first determine what you want to create, who you want to serve, and what makes you unique. In this hands-on presentation, the audience walks away with a clearer insight into who they are and what they want to create.
- Creating your audio logo: Telling the world what is great about you: Do you struggle with getting the interest of potential clients or referral sources when they ask you what you do? In this presentation, the audience will learn what an audio logo is, and put one together for themselves, and then practice on each other, as well as share with the audience what they come up with. They leave the session with a better sense of what’s great about them.
- Bootstrapping your business to success: Have you imagined starting a business, but hold back because you don’t have any money? Don’t let that hold you back! Over 99% of all businesses have started on a shoestring budget, or by ‘bootstrapping’. Audiences will learn what bootstrapping is, what companies have started this way, and walk away with very specific tips on how they can use bootstrapping immediately to grow their businesses.
- So you want to save the world! What is your vision? Many people imagine creating a business that will ‘set them free’. However, when you ask them what they want to create, they hesitate. And that dream remains… just a dream. This presentation will present the audience with very specific exercises to help them identify what they have a passion for and what they want to create.
- Niche creation: Your ideal client: They say we have to specialize in order to be successful as service professionals. However, many professionals hesitate: They say this will limit their success. In this presentation, the audience will learn how identifying their ideal clients actually lead to success. They will walk away with a better picture of who their ideal clients are in this hands-on presentation.
- Limiting conversations: Dealing with the voices in your head: Do you have a dream, yet you continue to tell yourself it’s not possible? In this session, the audience will walk through a series of exercises to address their fears of failure, or fears of success. They will walk away with a better sense of what is holding them back, and a call to action to move forward.
Marjorie in the Media
- HealthyLife.net show: The Dr. Pat Show with Dr. Pat Baccili
- Break Free Beauty with Sarah Maria
- Internet Voices Radio with Holly Campbell
- Central Valley Business Times
- Internet Voices Radio with Lillian Cauldwell