Matthew is an international author and speaker who combines pragmatic, action-oriented advice with dynamic delivery. Part motivation, part entertainer, Matt at times includes guitar, song, and outrageous stories from his hyperactive youth to make powerful word pictures that emphasize his message; making your event memorable and high-impact!
His book, The IT Career Builder’s Toolkit, published by Cisco Press, is sold worldwide, and has made the top 10 list on Amazon for career books. The book has been favorably reviewed and discussed in The Washington Post, The Dallas Morning News, The LA Times, Midwest Book Review, Network World, and numerous other print and online publications. Rather than focus on technology, the book teaches personal marketing, business acumen, and stronger communication – skills that transcend any specific industry – making his book and message pertinent to the broadest audience.
With his wife he also runs Laughter & Tears.com – a website that promotes Healthy Perspectives on ADHD – where they extol the 5 Pillars of Perspective for parents, family, and teachers of hyperactive kids.
If you are interested in a presentation that both informs and entertains, book Matt for your next engagement.
- The value-added technologist – strategies for technology and business alignment
- Throw away the box: developing, fostering and managing innovation and creativity
- Frameworks in communication: how structured communication (templates) increases productivity, creativity, and innovation
- Solution selling: a case study approach
- It’s on! Lessons on life and business from a hyperactive child
- The 5 pillars of perspective for hyperactivity
- Laughter and tears in a hyperactive home
- Writing like you mean it: how filters reduce our ability to produce