Facilitator Keynote Speaker
Rex Osborn is a seasoned facilitator and keynote speaker noted for his humorous approach and genuine appreciation of the experiences that shape each individual. Born in the Mid-West, his unique style is a result of his own life experiences. His career choices have ranged from professional bouncer to intern funeral director to law enforcement.
A veteran law officer for more than 2 decades, Rex is also a popular TV and radio personality, weekly columnist and adjutant junior college professor. He shares with us many anecdotal accounts from his long and varied career and has a talent for entertaining, while still imparting a serious message.
Osborn & Associates create individually developed programs to meet the training needs of each client. We are as active behind the scenes as in front of the group.
- Respectful Workplace “Humor in the Workplace” Entertaining, but with a serious message
- Sexual Harassment – Meets California sexual harassment requirements for business
- Customer Service “Mind The Bridges: Understanding Generational Differences”
- Especially useful for Marketing / Human Relations / Customer Relations organizations
- Crisis Media Management “SOS: Media Intervention” Planned media management
- Coaching, Leadership and Team Building “Stereotyping In The Real World” “Sensitivity in the Real World”
- SPARS (Solving Problems and Reaching Solutions) Keenly organized, facilitated group and break out discussions uncover the REAL issues. These are the hidden problems that plague and dissemble many organizations. Brain storming sessions and process driven tools focus the group to provide their OWN creative solutions to the problem.
- Event Planning – Services can include discussions from event topic determination, audience development, and speaker & trainer profiles. An emphasis is made on site logistics planning. These services can apply from small group venues to large participating events.
- Group Facilitation – Appropriate for project development organizations, conventions, focused participation events, and conference break out facilitating.