Sheila Rae, resident of the Detroit, Michigan area, is an educator who shares her passion for family issues with her audience. She is known for her fun approach to cooking and has been compared to “Food Network” stars because of her delightful stage presence. She authored a cookbook and assisted her 7-year-old daughter in publishing her first book too!
Are you tired of the same old night activity programs? Well with Sheila Rae, activity classes will never be the same. Combine both education and fun for your next program. Emeril has the “bam”; Sheila Rae has the “WOW”. Sheila’s nutrition program gets the student involved and when you get people involved, they remember what they learn.
Students who are never taught to cook at home grow up thinking it’s OK to run through the drive thru several times a week – this lack of good nutrition basics is leading to serious health problems and obesity!
Sheila’s programs are perfect for a variety of different audiences and settings.
- Relationship development: Relationships are difficult in many situations – learn why the opposite sex is saying something using the same words, that do not always mean the same thing!
- How to build lasting relationships
- Team building through the process of cooking together -Planners choose to use it in many different arenas. Some people choose it to be just a fun way to entertain their employees at conventions and banquets. Sheila shares a large wealth of knowledge and experience while presenting this lively performance. She can also develop a program on health issues that fit her audiences’ needs.
- Food Network
- Quality Healthy Living – 101
- Living without Gluten
- Teaching children to develop great eating habits
To order products or obtain further information on this speaker, please contact us