Renowned celebrity therapist, empowerment coach, author, and transformational speaker, Vladimire Calixte, is the founder of Life Rebuilding, located in New York, New York. Through her private practice, empowerment videos, and enlightening relationship classes, Vladimire teaches countless clients and celebrities how to heal and overcome the devastating effects of PTSD, low self-esteem, trauma and the addictive, self-defeating behaviors that keep them stuck in pain, mediocrity, and toxic shame. A passionate, charismatic and highly sought-after expert, Vladimire gained national recognition after appearing as a guest expert on TLC’s Starter Wives Confidential, which chronicled the tumultuous lives of celebrity exes. Since her appearance on the show, Vladimire has been changing lives around the world, and is quickly becoming one of the top go-to experts for national media outlets. Vladimire is the New York City therapist for Family Circle Magazine and Parents Magazine, and has appeared in numerous outlets, including Ebony Magazine. Visit http://www.LifeRebuilding.com to learn more about Vladimire and her upcoming projects.
Watch more videos of Vladimire here
- Don’t Let Your Past Hold You Back: Releasing The Past and Living in the “Now”
- Who Are You Really and What Do You Want?
- Is Your Career Aligned With Your Values?
- You Are What You Think! Stepping Into The “New You”
- Healthy Life Balance: Self, Family, Relationships, Work-Taking Time For Self With No Apologies or Guilt
- Creating a New Healthy Lifestyle: Eliminating Toxic Relationships and Creating a Healthy Environment
- Do You Want To Change Your Life? Then Change Your Questions?
- The Four Very Early Warning Signs Of A Potentially Abusive Relationship That Most People Miss
Thank you for coming to the Hunks for Hope Tea Party on Friday Vladimire. Your words were encouraging to everyone in the room. You touched so many women that night who have been through trauma in the past or are currently going through it. I will love to collaborate with you for another empowerment session in the month of February since most people will be focusing on love – Bessie Celony, Service Coordinator at YWCA Brooklyn
Vladimire, I love the way you connect with others. I can’t tell you how completely floored I was tonight. -Lila Green, CEO of Caribbean Lilac’s Hunks For Hope
A friend suggested that I attend one of Vladimire’s workshops. Once I reached-out to her, not only did she allow me to attend her workshop with very short notice, but she also expected nothing from me in return. I was fortunate to have met her, and I encourage others to attend one of her workshops. Vladimire is a kind individual, and she knows her stuff! -Mary