The Live Bold & Bloom Women's Speaker Club is closed to new members. Please join our waitlist to be notified when we open again.
LAUNCH. GROW. SCALE.
Empowering Women to Thrive in Their Speaking Business.
The Live Bold & Bloom Women’s Speaker Club brings together brilliant and talented women who all have the same vision – Sharing their message to those they are meant to serve.
When building your speaking business, do you have any of these questions?
- Where to start?
- How to start?
- What to create and how to create it?
- How to implement what you create?
- Finding your true niche?
- How to get found once you do start?
- How to build authority?
- How to position yourself as an expert in your market?
- How to build your online (& offline) business platform?
- How to get “un-stuck” & stay on track with your goals?
- How to create different streams of revenue and recurring revenue?
- How to connect with other women who are building their successful speaking businesses for tips, insights & encouragement?
- How to balance building your dream career in speaking with your day job?
- How to avoid burn-out while burning the candle at both ends?
If so, then exhale, because you are in the right place, at the right time.
“Getting feedback from Wendi has been a game changer for me to better manage speaking/workshop opportunities. She is great at letting you know how to handle tough conversations as well as advising on key questions every speaker should ask and consider when evaluating opportunities. Wendi is responsive, genuine, and truly invested in helping her members succeed!” – Marietta Gentles Crawford – Writer, Personal Brand Strategist, Speaker, and Author
How Does the Live Bold & Bloom Women's Speaker Club Work?
I’ve made this as simple and doable as possible.
5-Step Monthly Process
I Teach. We Create. Make Suggestions and Changes. We Implement. We Celebrate.
Every Single Month
What would it be like to only say yes to the ones that really matter to you and your goals? How would you use your uplevelled success?
Step 1: Monthly Masterclass
Wendi or a guest will teach you a biz building strategy that will help position you as an expert in your market and propel your speaking business forward.
Step 2: Begin Creating
You will create what you learn in the monthly Masterclass. If a class includes any templates or resources they will be provided.
Step 3: Suggestions/Changes
As a group we will review step 2 and make any suggestions or changes that need to be made.
Step 4: Implement
You implement. After you have created, reviewed and made any changes you now will implement this into your biz.
Step 5: Celebrate
We celebrate! What better way to end the month than by celebrating and patting ourselves on the back for a job well done!
Why I Chose To Name Our Women's Group Live Bold & Bloom
I chose this one because being bold takes courage, it takes strength, it takes going past our comfort zone, it takes change, and it takes commitment.
When we are bold enough to speak up, when we are bold enough to take action, when we are bold enough to move forward, when we are bold enough to commit to those who desperately need to hear our message we BLOOM. We grow, we reach those who need us, we reach our goals, dreams, and ultimately success.
If we can make a difference in even just one person’s life that is success to me. If I can help my speaker ladies get in front of even one crowd and they made a difference to just one audience member in that it changed their lives forever that equals success and this is why I do what I do.
Being BOLD is not always easy but we will take this journey together ladies! We will knock down walls and any obstacles in our way so that we all BLOOM together. Being bold is beautiful.
Who is the Live Bold & Bloom Women's Speaker Club for?
- You’re just starting your speaking business & not sure how to set it all up
- You are a re-entry or one who needs to become current for today’s market
- Your current speaking business has leveled off, stagnated or declined due to an ineffective (or non-existent) marketing plan
- You’re not sure how to market yourself or your speaking business
- You have no idea the “how” of building a strong speaking platform
- You’re coming out of your corporate job and want to start a speaking business
- You need accountability and coaching to make sure that you stay focused and on target – hey, who doesn’t?
- You want to position yourself as an expert in your market but don’t know how
- You are disorganized and not sure how to dig yourself out
- You want to use social media and online marketing to help grow your speaking business and to promote your products, services, books, and programs
- You understand the necessity & value of a strong online presence and a strong speaking platform, but don’t know how to create and manage one
- You’ve got great ideas for your speaking business, but just don’t know where to start
- You want to start your speaking/coaching business, but you’re not sure what topic to pick or how to profitably niche yourself to become a specialist
- You want to create multiple streams and recurring revenue for your business
- You need support from Wendi and other women who “Get You” and your vision
“A person can get very isolated trying to figure out things for themselves in this business. Wendi helps me focus on what’s most important. It is so rare to find any service provider these days who provides as much personal attention and professional TLC as Wendi does and I always know she has my best interests at heart.”
–Kathleen A. Paris Ph.D. – Consultant, Distinguished, Emeritu – Office of Improvement – UW-Madison
Who is the LBB Club not for?
- You already have an established strong speaking business with a solid, strong pipeline and are majorly profitable
- You have a fully booked schedule
- You are not teachable
- You don’t like being held accountable to your goals
- You know everything already -:)
When you do the work and stay committed results can be extraordinary!
The LBB group is for new women speakers who want to launch, grow, and scale a successful, sustainable, self-supporting, speaking business.
You can have access to all the speaking opportunities in the world but without positioning yourself or having a strong speaking platform to stand on and shout …
“Yes! I’m the speaker you seek” it will be very difficult to get booked and request the fees you deserve.
This is a group hosted by Wendi McNeill, Business Growth Strategist & Founder of Charli Jane Speakers® since 2002.
This is a group for women speakers to help one another achieve at levels that we know well-supported, informed, and encouraged women of vision can achieve.
Accountability is key to moving forward, so we’ll offer that, too, in the form of group sharing, feedback & partnership between members.
Get started today. Don't be overwhelmed by all that you need to do.
I lay out actionable steps every single month that you can implement with my help and the group. Here’s where you build your viable, strong, sustainable speaking platform. Here is where you will start positioning yourself as an expert in your field.
We help you build your platform so that you can get booked, increase sales, and get more clients. You’ll have access to me in a private community of like-minded women speakers who are all trying to start, develop, and grow their speaking businesses.
You know you need to start somewhere.
I know you need to JUST start! Keep moving forward, that’s what’s important.
At Charli Jane Speakers, we’ve watched our Members grow and grow for almost two decades into successful & satisified speakers. At one point or another, they were all at the same place you are at today.
You will get the support, encouragement and accountability from me and other speaking professionals like yourself who are making it happen, too.
“Under your coaching, I am feeling very focused. When I came to you I felt like I was going in a hundred different directions. With each small step taken I have gained confidence to go further. When I get excited about a step taken you get excited as well and that lets me know I’m headed in the right direction.”
– Sandra L. Garth, Speaker, Trainer and Coach – © Fit Matters
Lost, going in circles, spending hard-earned dollars and only ending back at square one, disheartened, confused as to where to start?
Wendi can, and will, help you.
She is the Founder & Owner of Charli Jane Speakers, where she’s been helping Speakers succeed at building their businesses since 2002.
She’s been coaching & helping speakers start and grow their businesses for almost two decades using the same strategies she’s used in her own sustainable and successful business.
Wendi is an expert and an insider, a creative online marketer, who has a passion for helping people like you get your dreams off the ground so you can get your business launched into reality – and oh, get paid while doing what you love!
Accountability: Learning new information without implementation won’t yield results. This is why I have an implementation date set each month. I will hold you accountable and together we will make sure each strategy is being implemented.
Monica L. Wofford, Nationally Acclaimed Speaker, Author, and Trainer
“Wendi, your information, efficiency of dissemination and thorough coverage of what a speaker needs is impressive. Having worked directly with Wendi McNeill, I give her high recommendations. My kudos to you for the work that you have done to make this happen along with the team you lead!”
Regular monthly club membership is $42/Month
The Women’s Speaker Club is currently closed to new members. Please join our waitlist to be notified when we open again.
While we put a lot of time, energy, and expertise, plus love and care, into the Live Bold & Bloom Women’s Club, we know that not all groups are a perfect fit for all people. That’s why we have a “cancel at any time … no questions asked” policy.
As long as you are a current member your rate will never change.
– Brenda Adelman, Professional Speaker, Actress, Coach, Workshop Leader and Consultant
“Wendi can be counted on for precision, professionalism, and being on point. When I started working with Wendi I felt like I was caught in a maze, filled with overwhelm, and I simply wasn’t sure which actions to take first in regards to growing my business as a speaker. She gave me an easy plan to build my platform, is priceless with her help on my web copy, and did I mention she is enjoyable to work with too? Thanks, Wendi. I look forward to working with you for a long time.”
– Chipo Shambare, Keynote Motivational Speaker, Healing Specialist
“They say when the student is ready the teacher will appear and it took this student two years to realize that the teacher was right in her inbox. I have been working with Wendi in her Coaching and am getting results that would have taken me forever to achieve. Not only is she extraordinary in helping me focus on my goals but gives incredible advice, tips, and direction. She is the perfect guide to help me take ACTION. If you need help growing your speaking business and building a stronger platform I highly recommend and encourage you to get in touch with Wendi, you will be glad you did!”
Ready to start? Here are some things to remember before you join us:
- You must be teachable and open-minded
- You must be a giver as well as a taker
- You must commit to staying actively involved
- You must be willing to see the bigger picture
- You must be open to feedback
- You must be gracious
- You will need to be BOLD and put forth what it takes to grow your speaking business – even when you’re tired, disillusioned, discouraged, and overworked. We feel your pain! You’ll turn to the group to help you with all of this. Be open to that idea and willing to tap into it.
The promise of the Live Bold & Bloom Women’s Speaker Club is simple:
To help you position yourself as an expert in your market, achieve a booked schedule, and change lives!
If you’re feeling that nudge, hit that button and claim your spot now.
Remember that limited offer to our waitlist only? Be sure and grab your spot and we will make sure you stay grandfathered in for as long as you stay a current LBB member.
Go ahead and invest in yourself, your speaking business, and your future.
I promise that if you can be BOLD and you show up, stay plugged in, you will be in a better place than you are right now.
Psst … If you want to learn more about me and my “why” read my story here.
See you on the inside 🙂