Travels from: Philadelphia/Allentown PA
Alfred Poor, Ph.D. is a speaker and author with an international reputation. A graduate of Harvard College, he has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books.
He speaks on three major topic areas: college and career success for students and recent graduates, wearable technology, and marketing for small business owners.
Alfred brings energy and humor to his presentations, and consistently receives rave reviews from participants and meeting planners for his engaging, interactive programs.
College and Career Success – Programs for students and young workers
- College and Career Success Strategies
- SURVIVE the Corporate Jungle
- Hard Truths About Soft Skills
Small Business Marketing
- Power Marketing for Small Business
- Stop Wasting Time on Social Media
- 7 Success Secrets That Startups Can Learn from ‘Breaking Bad
- 7 Success Secrets That Every College Student Needs to Know!
- Power Marketing for Small Business: How you can boost sales with low-cost video