Karen is a professional speaker, trainer and coach who has worked internationally and throughout Canada. Founder and Principal of Karen Donaldson Inc. a presentation and Leadership skills development firm, Karen has inspired, educated and motivated thousands of participants through her workshops and dynamic keynote presentations. With her contagious high energy presentation style, cutting-edge strategies, practical easy-to-apply information and real-world examples, Karen knows exactly how to move teams and individuals to action.
Karen is on a quest to transform the self confidence of individuals; to overcome fears, motivate themselves, acknowledge and value their worth and perfom to their full potential. Karen challenges her clients to step out of their comfort zone and become the powerful individuals that is within all of us. But best of all she shows them how to do it! When Karen leaves you can be guaranteed that the her clients will walk away with tools that they can use immediately.
Over the past 15 years Karen has trained and spoken to audiences on a variety of topics, specializing in; leadership development, presentation and public speaking skills, team engagement and motivating individuals and teams. She has helped hundreds of teams and individuals achieve their goals, pursue a growth strategy and improve performance.
Much of Karen’s leadership and team engagement expertise comes from her extensive work with the Toronto Community Housing Corporation, Canada’s largest social housing provider. Karen actively spearheaded the community development initiative to convert Canada’s first ever public housing development to a vibrant mixed income community. Building communities, breaking down barriers, supporting the development of leaders and moving diverse teams to group action is something that Karen is committed to doing and to helping people learn to do.
Karen’s professional endeavors also include working with one of Canada’s largest health charities in the position of Sr. Specialist Health Partnerships. Where she developed numerous partnerships between the public and private sector and represented the organization on a Provincial and National basis.
Most important is that Karen practices what she preaches, she lives by these words everyday, 100% of the time – “Good things don’t come to those who wait, good things come to those who go out and get it.”
- Motivation and Empowerment
- The Power of Choice
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Growth
- Employee Engagement
- Women’s Issues
Own “Your” Power to Present
- Learn how to deliver your message powerfully and the results you want by speaking with confidence to any size group.
- Learn to engage and connect with your audience
- Learn the true meaning of “A.B.C”
- Learn the key components of a powerful presentation
- Overcome your speaking anxiety
Wicked leaders: Creating Leaders That Consistently Outperform
Learn how to lead well in times of turbulence and succeed in an ever changing market place.
- Effectively manage yourself in challenging situations
- Make powerful and positive impressions on people
- Create an environment that engages and motivates teams
- Leadership Traits you must avoid
- Leadership trait you must adopt to achieve and sustain outstanding business results
Team Power Play: Create and Sustain High Performance Teams
Your most valuable resources are your employees, learn how give them what they need to maximize their performance.
- Establish a team that works as one successful unit focused on the same results
- Learn the three C’s essential to building effective teams
- Motivate, inspire and encourage each team player to perform like a leader in their own right
- Create an environment that supports high employee engagement
- Learn practical strategies to truly engage your team
- Learn how to utilize our employees’ abilities to the maximum Internal Rejuvenation: Live Effectively and Powerfully, now!
Success in your hands- all you need is a willingness to recognize your potential.
- Uncover your “assets bank” and use it to power your walk to achievement
- Move from procrastination to action – now!
- Clarify and deepen your purpose
- Take charge of your own destinyP
- Tele-seminar audios
14 Armitage Crst
Ajax, Ontario Canada