We are so happy you decided to join us and we look forward to helping you grow your speaking business!
Click on links below to start enjoying your membership benefits.
Charli Jane has two Facebook pages; one for networking, sharing and learning with fellow speakers and members and the other for speaking leads only – this Facebook page is ‘private’ and restricted to Charli Jane members only.
To join our private Facebook page to access speaking leads:
- Click on the icon on the right, it will direct you to our private Facebook page
- Click on the REQUEST TO JOIN button in the header section of our Facebook page
- You will receive a private invite via email to the speaking leads area.
Charli Jane’s Speakers Directory is heavily marketed and will help you gain more exposure and credibility.
You can use our online Speaker Profile Submitter or you can download our speaker profile form in Word format, complete it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your photos attached in the email. Please do not insert photos or images of your products in the Word document.
Please note that your dedicated web page will be created and uploaded within 4-5 business days; members are entitled to make changes to their profiles three times a year. To request changes, please email email@example.com or use the online form http://www.charlijane.com/speaker-profile-form/ if you do not need to update an option on the form simply put n/a.
Please click the icon to access the videos that provide you with tips and training so you can implement them into your own speaking business.
We will be adding new videos on a regular basis and if there is a topic you would like to see a video about, please send email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to create a video for you on that topic.
Get an instant Speaker Proposal at the click of a mouse — ready to send! Unlimited usage!
All you have to do is:
- Fill-in all requested information in the form provided.
- Once completed, click ‘SUBMIT’
- You will receive an email with pre-formatted content. Please ensure that your email program is configured to receive HTML emails.
- Copy and paste content of your form in your own letterhead template. If you do not wish to have the content formatted as a table, in Microsoft Word you can highlight the table and convert to paragraphs.
- Email to prospective clients!
Click here to access the generator or click on the icon.
More speaker tools
Transcripts, templates and more!
Speaker proposal samples
As a member, you are welcome to display the Charli Jane logo on their website, blog, marketing material, social media sites or anywhere you wish to authenticate yourself and validate your membership status as a Charli Jane Speaker Member.
The badge size is 150 x 150 pixels. Right click the badge to save the image to your computer and remember to add a link to our website for reference.
If you need assistance or require the badge in any other size or format, please contact us.
Click the icon to find a list of associations and college listings. New ones will be added as they become available. If you are having trouble opening the lists please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- We suggest starting with a small targeted list of about 30.
- Remember to do your follow up!
- Once you have finished your first group, start your second group and do the same thing while still building relationships and following up with your first list.
Click the icon to open a list of Article Marketing sites.
Article marketing tip: Write an article a week, submit online and see an increase in visitors and potential clients. You will also be building your platform and increasing your exposure.
Please note this list is updated once a year as some sites come and go. If you find a link that is no longer active please send me an email.
Save with specials for members only
Below is a list of specials we offer to Members only.
- Speaker One-sheet creation – $25 off the regular price. Click here to get started.
- Speaker video demo editing (44 min and under) $50 off the regular price – Click here to get started
- One-one coaching – All coaching programs will be discounted at 20% for all current members. If you’re interested please email us.
Resources and tools
Starting and running a business can be tough but having the right systems in place and tools on hand can make a world of difference. Below is a list of FREE tools that can be very useful to you in running your business. We add tools on a regular basis and if you have any you want to share please let us know.
Free SEO + website analyzer plugins and tools
- Open Site Explorer: A comprehensive tool for link analysis
- Ahrefs: Site explorer & backlink checker
- Quick Sprout: Complete analysis of your website
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: Have a fully optimized WordPress site
- SEO Site Checkup: Check your website’s SEO problems for free
- Hubspot Marketing Grader: Grade your marketing
- SimilarWeb: Analyze website statistics for any domain
- Alexa Ranking: Analytical insights to analyze any site’s rank
- SERPs Rank Checker: Free keyword rank & SERP checker
- OpenLinkProfiler: The freshest backlinks, for free
- Keywordtool.io: Free alternative to Google Keyword Planner
- Google: Analytics | Keyword Planner | Webmaster Tools | Trends
- Nibbler: Test any website
- Browseo: How search engines see your website
- Broken Links: Find broken links, redirects & more
- Copyscape: Search for copies of your page on the web
- Woorank: Website review and SEO tool
- Google Pagespeed Insights: Check the performance of your site
- Pingdom Website Speed Test: Test & the load time of a site
- GTMetrics: Analyze your page’s speed performance
- Moz Local: Check your local listings on Google, Bing, and others
- XML Sitemaps: Sitemap generator that creates XML & HTML variants
- W3C validator: Easy-to-use markup validation service
- Shopify E-commerce Report: Get your free Ecommerce report
Free stock images
- Stock Up: Best free stock photo websites in one place
- Pexels: Best free photos in one place
- All The Free Stock: Free stock images, icons, and videos
- Unsplash: Free (do whatever you want) high-resolution photos
- Splashbase: Search & discover free, hi res photos & videos
- Startup Stock Photos: Go. Make something
- Jay Mantri: Free pics. do anything (CC0) make magic
- Designers Pics: Free photographs for your personal & commercial use
- Death to the Stock Photo: Free photos sent to you every month
- Foodie’s Feed: Free food pictures in hi-res
- Mazwai: Free creative commons HD video clips & footages
- Jéshoots: New modern free photos
- Picography: Free hi-resolution photos
- Pixabay: Free high quality images.
- Magdeleine: A free high-resolution photo every day
- Snapographic: Free stock photos for personal & commercial use
- Little Visuals: 7 hi-res images in your inbox every 7 days
- Splitshire: Delicious free stock photos
- New Old Stock: Vintage photos from the public archives
- Picjumbo: Totally free photos
- Life of Pix: Free high-resolution photos
- Gratisography: Free high-resolution photos
- Getrefe: Free photos
- IM Free: A curated collection of free resources
- Cupcake: A photographer’s treat by Jonas Nilsson Lee
- The Pattern Library: Free patterns for your projects
- Public Domain Archive: New 100% free stock photos
- ISO Republic: High-quality, free photos for creatives
- Stokpic: Totally free photos
- Kaboompics: The best way to get free photos
- Paul Jarvis: Free high-resolution photos
- Lock & Stock Photos: Free stock photos for you
- Raumrot: Free high-resolution picture
Writing | blogging
- Hemingway: Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear
- Grammarly: Finds & corrects mistakes of your writing
- Medium: Everyone’s stories and ideas
- ZenPen: The minimal writing tool of web
- Liberio: Simple eBook creation and publishing right from Google Drive
- Editorial Calendar: See all your posts, drag & drop to manage your blog
- Story Wars: Writing stories together
- Headline Analyzer: Emotional marketing value headline analyzer
- WP Hide Post: Control the visibility of items on your blog
- Social Locker: Ask visitors “to pay” for your content with a tweet, etc.
- Egg Timer: Set a time and bookmark it for repeated use
Find content ideas
- Portent: Content idea generator
- Google Trends: A new way of displaying trending searches
- Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor
- Hubspot Blog Topic Generator: Custom blog ideas
- Swayy: Discover the most engaging content. Free for 1 dashboard user
- Others: Google+ What’s Hot | Twitter Trending | Quora | Reddit
Free image editors
- Canva: Amazingly simple graphic design for bloggers
- Pixlr: Pixlr Editor is a robust browser photo editor
- Skitch: Get your point across with fewer words
- Easel.ly: Empowers anyone to create & share powerful visuals
- Social Image Resizer Tool: Create optimized images for social media
- Placeit: Free product mockups & templates
- Recite: Turn a quote into a visual masterpiece
- Meme Generator: The first online meme generator
Collect and send emails
- Contact form 7: Famous WordPress plugin to collect email addresses
- Mailchimp: Send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free
- ManyContactsBar: Free contact form sits on top of your website
- Hello Bar: Get more email subscribers
- Sumome List Builder: Collect email addresses with light box popover
- Scroll Triggered Box: Boost your conversion rates — Wordpress only
- Sumome Scroll Box: Capture more email addresses, politely
- MaterialUp: Daily material design inspiration
- FLTDSGN: Daily showcase of the best flat UI design websites and apps
- Site Inspire: Web design inspiration
- UI Cloud: The largest user interface design database in the world
- Moodboard: Build a beautiful moodboard and share the result
- Crayon: The most comprehensive collection of marketing designs
- Land-Book: Product landing pages gallery
- Ocean: A community of designers sharing feedback
- Dribbble: Show and tell for designers
- Behance: Showcase & discover creative work
- Pttrns: Mobile user interface patterns
- Flat UI Design: Useful board I discovered thanks to Erik
- Awwwards: The awards for design, creativity and innovation
- The Starter Kit: Curated resources for developers and designers
- One Page Love: Resource for one page website inspiration
- UI Parade: User interface design tools and design inspiration
- The Best Designs: The best of web design
- Agile Designers
- Niice: A search engine with taste
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to the member center or your account, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
You can also phone us at +1 402 218 4426, or leave us a message and we will get back to you promptly.