When addressing financial matters on our website, videos, social media, newsletters, sales pages, programs or any other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent the product and its potential. However, Charli Jane Speaker Services does not guarantee that you will earn any money, increase your sales, be awarded any speaking jobs, get found, or increase your visibility using the techniques and strategies using the materials we provide or teach.
Examples in these material are not to be interpreted as a promise or any guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, program, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a “get-rich” scheme. By purchasing any product or service offered by Charli Jane Speaker Services you accept, agree and understand that you take FULL responsibility for your progress and results in business.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our material depends on your own personal commitment and the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your results, success or income level; nor are we responsible for any of your actions. We offer no professional, legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
Charli Jane Speaker Services understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;|
|“Our Site”||means this website, charlijane.com;|
|“United States of America and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Charli Jane Speaker Services of Craig, Nebraska, USA.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, com, is owned and operated by Charli Jane Speaker Services, Wendi McNeill, Owner, P.O. Box 130, Craig, NE 68019, USA.
- Our data protection officer is Wendi McNeill who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if required.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- date of birth (not collected automatically or for use of site);
- business/company name
- job title;
- contact information such as postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- any further information as required to provide Our services to you.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Providing account or service support for you;
- Supplying you with email communications e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the email or emailing email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of your email;
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- Adding you to the groups and services you request or contract for with your Membership, including social media outlets and Our online Speakers directory
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR postal mail with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted or anonymized if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy. Our Data Retention Policies can be read here: Data Retention Policy
- Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements. If We intend at any time to transfer any of your data outside the EEA, We will always obtain your consent beforehand and we have put in place the following safeguards to protect your data: We only use reputable and established data storage providers who are in compliance with GDPR.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Use of Privacy & Confidentiality agreements with contractors of staff; use of third-party providers who are compliant with privacy and protections laws of the USA and EU/GDPR; periodic purges or anonymization of personal data; all other steps as required by law.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our subsidiaries AND/OR Our holding company and its subsidiaries.
|Name of Company||Information Shared||Purpose|
|Name, email, address (if provided), URL, social media handles, phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership and service access/cancellation, no billing data; 3rd party cookies. (Most of this information is stored in a secured spreadsheet document – and is not specifically shared nor is our consent given for Google to access it).||Services delivery; User access to paid services; User communication and database administration; data collection and storage; team-member communication; networking; customer service and relationship management|
|SamCart (Used for recurring & non-recurring payments.)||Name, email, address (if provided), phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation. *Banking or credit card information, User name and passwords, as provided by User to pay for services or products through processor is not accessed or seen by Charli Jane Speaker Services or its team members.||Payment processing and fee collection|
|PayPal (Used only for one-time, non-recurring purchases – not used for Memberships.)||Name, email, address (if provided), phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation. *Banking or credit card information, User name and passwords, as provided by User to pay for services or products through processor is not accessed or seen by Charli Jane Speaker Services or its team members.||Payment processing and fee collection|
|Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)||Marketing of Speaker Member (User); User communication; services marketing; networking for Site and Users|
|Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)||Marketing of Speaker Member (User); User communication; services marketing; networking for Site and Users|
|Youtube||Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)||Marketing of Speaker Member (User); User communication; services marketing; networking for Site and Users|
|Vimeo||Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)|
|Mail Chimp||Name and email|
|WordPress||Name, email, address (if provided), phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation, user name and password (encrypted)||Website hosting; services delivery; User marketing via online Speaker Directory; User access to paid services|
|Wishlist Member||Name, email, address (if provided), phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation, user name and password (encrypted)||Website hosting; services delivery; User marketing via online Speaker Directory; User access to paid services; User communication and database administration|
|On Cue Virtual||Name, URL, email, address, social media handles, company name (if provided), phone number (if provided), all other information provided by User and consented to the use of via the Profile Submitter and/or the online Speaker Directory; data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation; charlijane.com username (but not password); birthdate (if provided); site usage statistics; support services for Charli Jane Speaker Services and its holdings||Services delivery; User access to paid services; User communication and database administration; data collection and storage; team-member communication; networking; customer service and relationship management; services and website access management; User support; services marketing; User information management|
|Thinkific||Name and email, any information necessary to access course offerings as required by provider||Online ecourse delivery|
|SiteGround||Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided), phone number (if provided), all other information provided by User and consented to the use of via the Profile Submitter and/or the online Speaker Directory||Website hosting; online services delivery; User marketing via online Speaker Directory|
|Lead Pages||Name and email||Name and email capture for marketing services|
|DropBox||Name and email||User communication; services provision|
|Stripe||Name, email, address (if provided), phone (if provided), data pertaining to Membership activation and service access/cancellation. *Banking or credit card information, User name and passwords, as provided by User to pay for services or products through processor is not accessed or seen by Charli Jane Speaker Services or its team members.||Payment processing and fee collection|
|Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)|
|Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided)|
|*Meeting planners and hiring parties as needed||Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided), phone number (if provided); all other information provided by User and consented to the use of via the Profile Submitter and/or the online Speaker Directory|
|Zotabox||Name and email||Incoming customer contact form on website|
|SlideShare||Name, URL, email, social media handles, company name (if provided); images and blog content as submitted for each project||Marketing of Speaker Member (User); project creation and storage|
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will not, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details AND/OR by managing your Account).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the United States, Canada or your home country: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at Info@charlijane.com, or using the contact details below in section 14. Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy.
- What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below in section 12.10.
- More information about the analytics service(s) used by Our Site and its use(s) of Cookies can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
14.1 In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
14.2 The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
- We do not currently make any automated decisions.
- We do not currently profile your personal data for any purposes.
- Contacting Us
Charli Jane Speakers will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use for its personal benefit or disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is pertaining to its clients, except as necessary for us to provide our services to you. All of your information will be kept strictly confidential, unless you have agreed for its disclosure in relation to our provision of services to you. This provision shall remain effective even after the termination of all agreements and projects.
Upon termination of agreements, and upon the request of the client, we will return to our clients all documentation, records or other items that were used or created by Charli Jane Speakers for our clients during the term of our agreement.
General Terms of Services Agreement
Fees for our coaching sessions must be pre-paid or worked out in payments per Charli Jane Speakers. If you need to work out payments for the coaching services please contact us.
e-Newsletter Subscription Opt-Out
Charli Jane Speakers will from time to time send subscribers special announcements relating to company news, including new services or special offers. We promise not to send you any emails unless we have something important to announce, which we believe would be of benefit to you. We will not send you any SPAM emails. Only those who have subscribed to our mailing list will receive email notices from us. Subscribers may cancel their newsletter subscription at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link or by sending us an e-mail. Please ensure that you provide the e-mail address you subscribed with to unsubscribe.
Charli Jane Club Membership subscription agreement terms & conditions
Applicable for Lifetime Members
Please read all promotional materials about this program, and all of our terms and policies, very carefully before deciding to invest in a Lifetime Membership. We are offering the same great Charli Jane Membership as we do on our monthly or yearly basis, but for a limited number of Lifetime Members, we are allowing you to invest all-at-once and avoid the ongoing monthly or yearly payments at a significant discount.
You may cancel your subscription purchase at any time prior to Midnight US Central Time US of the third business day beginning on the date of purchase to receive a full refund.
Requests outside of this window, will not be honored, for any reason.
If you are refund eligible, you may contact us by emailing info@CharliJane.com to request cancellation and a refund. This is for Lifetime memebrs only, all other members must submit the cancellation form in the member area. See notes below. Please state your reason for the request in your email and forward your purchase confirmation.
Applicable for New and Renewing Members
We will never discriminate based on your race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or because you receive public assistance.
Charli Jane Speakers reserves the right to deny or remove membership for anyone or to ban anyone from future access to our non-paid and/or paid resources and site areas.
Code of Conduct
We treat our Members, Clients and followers with dignity, respect, integrity & professionalism. We expect the same in return. We will not allow abusive, unkind, disrespectful, unprofessional or antagonistic treatment on the part of a Member towards anyone on our team or towards other Members – ever. We have the sole right to determine the conduct at our discretion, to conduct an investigation, and to make a determination as to the outcome. Members may be suspended during the investigation. This type of behavior (whether in emails, on the phone, social media, in person, or by any other means) will result in the immediate cancellation & blockage from services – for life, with no refunds given.
We have a general policy of declining to partner with or to accept Memberships from other businesses or business owners or individuals who are in a significantly similar business niche or offer significantly similar services to that of Charli Jane Speaker Services.
When signing up for a membership plan, it is implied that you have read, agreed and accepted the above and the following terms and conditions:
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to cancel your membership with Charli Jane Speakers it MUST be done via our simple online cancellation form here https://charlijane.com/charli-jane-exit-survey you must be logged into your account to access the form, we do NOT except cancellations via phone or email. The cancellation of your monthly membership will be effective as soon as the cancellation form is completed. This means your membership access will be removed from the Speaking leads database, the vault, your profile page will be removed from the speakers directory, and you will be removed from the Facebook group and all other club benefits will end immediately. If you wish to remain until the end of your billing cycle, please do not complete the cancellation form until 72 hours before your billing cycle is set to renew. There are no refunds or partial refunds.
If you wish to reinstate your membership after cancellation, you will need to rejoin through the website and at the current offered rate. No prior discounts will be honored.
Only for Paypal Buyers (prior to 2017): If you used PayPal to join us please follow the steps below.
- Cancel your billing subscription within your own PayPal account. We do not have access to your PayPal account.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Fill out the cancellation form here https://charlijane.com/charli-jane-exit-survey to let us know you have cancelled your billing and that you wish to cancel your membership with us
*Please note that a failed billing does suspend your access to benefits, but does not cancel future billing attempts. Only following the above 2-step process will cancel your billing.
If you cancel after purchasing your yearly membership, there are no refunds given. Credits may be issued to be used for other Charli Jane Services and/or products. All credits will be prorated on a full-monthly basis from the day you signed up. This means that if you signed up and used 1 month of your membership, we will issue a credit to equal to 11 months of your membership level. If you cancel after a partial month has passed, you forfeit that as a full month, however, we will prorate for the rest of the membership term.
All membership levels are set for auto renewal when you signup. Please make a note and set a reminder when you are due for your billing because it is automatic and no refunds are issued after renewal, only credits. We will do our best to remind you before billing occurs, but the non-receipt of a reminder from Charli Jane Speaker Services or from PayPal or SamCart, our billing providers, does not constitute a reasonable expectation to be given a refund after renewal occurs. This is because reminders are delivered via email, and email only, and Charli Jane Speakers cannot guarantee the delivery, receipt, or reading of the emails 100% of the time due to circumstances beyond our control.
We reserve the right to issue credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar credit in the future.
Promoting our speaker members (using website images, videos and material)
By joining Charli Jane Speakers, you agree to allow us to use images, your quotes, videos, and any other material on your website so we can promote you as a Charli Jane Speaker and at times use for our own marketing efforts. This is understood and agreed upon when you register to join us. If you wish for us not to use any images, your quotes, videos, or anything else from your website for the purpose of promoting you and/or in our marketing efforts, please let us know in writing and send to info@CharliJane.com
Purchase Cancellation on Products or Services
This is for purchases on Speaker OneSheet designs, social media designs and any other service or products offered by Charli Jane Speakers. There are no refunds once purchased.
Live Bold & Bloom Women’s Speaker Club agreement terms & conditions
You may cancel your membership at any time. Please cancel 48 hours before you are renewed again.
If you don’t cancel before auto-renewal we can’t refund that month/year but will cancel your account so you don’t get billed the following month/year. So, please make note of when you signed up and cancel 48 hours before your account renews.
Founding members are locked into their rate as long as they stay current, this is for yearly and monthly. If you cancel and rejoin the club you will be charged the current rate and lose your founding member rate.
All founding members who are on the yearly plan get a speaker onesheet (2 pages) design every year you are renewed. This is for our founding members only who joined us before we launched the LBB club.
If you don’t request a onesheet design in your current year and you are renewed for another year you forfeit that previous year. A year consists of the date you joined us to the date you are renewed.
The LBB Club is a safe space to learn, share, and grow. All club rules must be followed. If they aren’t followed you will be removed from the club with no refunds.
Current Charli Jane Speaker Members
If you cancel your monthly subscription with Charli Jane Speakers, or your billing fails and you do not respond to the billing system and/or our reminders within 48 hours, you will lose your current rate, any discounts, all access and status. Leads access is suspended immediately. All speaker profiles will be removed from the Charli Jane Speakers directory and may take up to 5 + months for final removal. Members will also be removed from group privileges and access to the speaking leads and tools will be ended. If the doors are closed to new Members, then no new monthly memberships are being offered at that time. Once cancellation occurs, members will be given the option of re-joining at the yearly rates only, and only if the member left in good standing. Good standing is defined as consistent in payments and showed that they did abide by the code of conduct.
All subscriptions are automatically renewed after your yearly/monthly subscription expires.
Member agrees to be automatically billed and renewed every month/year on their anniversary date at the regular membership investment or the special rate according to the rate plan originally signed up for.
PayPal Buyers: If you went through PayPal to join us please make note that your account will be debited via PayPal Subscriptions yearly or monthly, depending on your own subscription purchase. Your billing, cancellation and any updates are your responsibility and managed solely through PayPal. Charli Jane Speakers does not have access to your account and we are not responsible to make updates or changes for you.
SamCart Buyers: If you went through PayPal to join us please make note that your account will be debited via SamCart Payment Processor yearly or monthly, depending on your own subscription purchase. Your billing, cancellation and any updates are your responsibility and managed solely through PayPal. Charli Jane Speakers does not have direct access to your account and we are not responsible to make updates or changes for you.
Credit Card Buyers: Your billing, cancellation and any updates are your responsibility. You will be notified if there is a failed billing attempt. If your card needs to be updated please follow the directions you receive. Our failure to send you a link does not remove the responsibility on your part to make sure your Membership fees are paid in full and on time. Please make sure that you have whitelisted the billing systems’ email reminders for your renewal. We reserve the right to deny renewals for failed payments, to require pre-payment, and to decline Membership to anyone (please see above).
This applies only to members who are paying on a yearly basis: All terms and agreements apply to you. Member agrees to be automatically billed and renewed every year at the regular membership investment or the special rate they originally signed up for.
Please note that when you sign up with us for a year at the regular rate or special rate there are no refunds and you will be a member for a full year and have access to all benefits. Although we do NOT give refunds you will be issued a credit on a prorated basis from the time you signed up to be used towards any future purchase with Charli Jane Speakers. You may cancel any time during your current subscription and you will not be billed the following year, as long as it is before you are to be billed for the new year. Please make note, there are no refunds once you sign up for a year or if you are automatically renewed there are no refunds until the end of your yearly subscription.
As per our terms of service you AGREE that Charli Jane Speakers may continue charging you for any service or product provided under your billing account UNLESS you have terminated your membership to the service and/or product, or we determine that we no longer wish to provide services to you.
In the event that a member fails to make agreed upon yearly automatic payment or payment was denied from the payment processor, your membership will be suspended immediately and all access to all Member benefits and privileges will also be suspended and profiles and all connections to Charli Jane Speakers will be removed. It is your responsibility to make sure your payments are being honored by PayPal Subscriptions/SamCart Billing/Your Credit Card/Bank. If payment has not been received within 48 hours after the first declination, your Membership may be cancelled by us and only renewed at our discretion.
Please note, if you allow your membership to expire or we have a failed transaction and you wish to continue to be a Member of Charli Jane Speakers, you will be required to sign up again at the regular member fee and any previous specials you may have had will be terminated.
Upon the second (2nd) failed billing attempt, we reserve the option to require pre-payment of up to one year or to block future Membership to our programs or access to our services.
Membership fees are Non-refundable.
Cancellation MUST be done no later than 3 business days prior to your next yearly membership fee is due to be sure your account is not debited. If you DO NOT cancel before your membership period expires, you will automatically be renewed and billed for a full quarter/year at the regular membership fee or at the special rate you signed up for. No refund will be allowed once billing takes place.
Once membership fees have been renewed, the payment process is irreversible so PLEASE make sure you cancel before you are renewed again.
Cancellation of Membership by Charli Jane Speaker Services
Membership may be cancelled by Charli Jane Speaker Services for any reason, at any time, at the sole discretion of Charli Jane Speaker Services. Membership will be cancelled if Member-only resources are shared by the Member or his or her support team with any non-paying person or organization. Membership will be cancelled if the Member or his or her support team is rude, unkind or otherwise antagonistic to any person on staff with, or anyone associated with, Charli Jane Speaker Services. Membership will be cancelled if the Facebook Group is misused in anyway. Membership will be cancelled if we determine that a Member or his or her team is using someone else’s work without proper credit or attribution. If Membership is cancelled by Charli Jane Speaker Services due to any of the reasons above, we reserve the right to refuse refunds and the Member may be blocked from all future participation in Membership, and/or publicly accessible resources, and/or groups.
It is the member’s responsibility to immediately notify Charli Jane of any benefit they wish to utilize that is not functioning properly making it inaccessible: Ex. eCoaching, speaker profile listing, or any other benefit that has to be accessed outside of the main Charli Jane website. Charli Jane does, from time to time, send out notices to remind members of their benefits and to contact us for tips to utilize them. It is also the member’s responsibility to provide the requested information for the building of a personal profile page in the speakers’ directory. Our online Speaker Profile Submitter Form to submit or update your profile in our Speakers Directory can be found here. Please be aware of all the benefits that are available to you and make good use of them.
Expectation of Technical Support
Charli Jane Speaker Services does not guarantee any level of technical support. Our services and website are set up to be very simple, straightforward and easy to utilize. We will always do our best to make sure Members are able to utilize the services within the website and any other documents, links, interfaces, groups, software, etc. so that Members understand the workings of their Membership with us.
However, we do not provide in-depth technical support for Facebook, Google, Google Sheets, PayPal, SamCart, or any other third-party provider we use to deliver Member services and benefits. It is the sole responsibility of the Member to seek out the training and support to use those and other services not owned/operated by Charli Jane Speaker Services.
Support for a Member’s Team
We do not make any promises or guarantees to train a Member’s assistant to use our services or site. While we will help as we can, we consider it the sole responsibility of the Member to train his or her team member. We do not accept any responsibility for Member’s team member who is unable to utilize our services. We do offer extensive tips, videos and resources to help anyone with access to our site and services to understand how they work and how to use them. Members may learn from these and train their own assistant from these.
Please Note: We only allow one login per Speaker. Most everyone simply allows their team member to log in using his or her Member login. It is best to let us know who will be supporting you, in case there is something which needs to be done with the account, billing, document submission, etc. We will not share any account information with someone until we have your written permission. However, access remains on the one login to protect the integrity of the Member’s account. We only allow one assistant per member, no companies or PR agencies will be allowed access.
Support Request Submission Policy
We require that support requests be emailed to email@example.com. We do not provide phone support, nor do we guarantee support through any other channels. We do not accept support requests through Facebook or any other social media channels.
If you need to make changes to your account such as to advise us of a change of mailing address, phone, etc. please send us an email and we can make those changes for you immediately. It is your responsibility to make sure that your PayPal account, or any other billing method you’ve chosen, has sufficient funding sources to honor your agreed payment with us and to keep your credit card number or expiration date, if you use that source, up-to-date. If you used your credit card and didn’t go through PayPal we may be able to send you a link to do it yourself. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We do not update billing manually.
At Charli Jane Speakers, we make every effort to ensure proper and timely billing. Should you suspect a billing error, please let us know right away. All disputes must be sent to us in writing at the following e-mail: email@example.com and within 60 days of the suspected error in order to allow research and processing time. We may ask you to provide billing statements or other documentation. We will research the issue, and should a refund be necessary, we will promptly make the situation right. However, remember that your billing is processed via PayPal Subscriptions and it is your responsibility to cancel the billing as we have no access to do so for you.
For further refund policies please see above under cancellations.
Charli Jane Speaker Services reserves and maintains all rights to the materials published through our website and other channels which are authored, created or originated by Charli Jane Speaker Services, and/or Wendi McNeill. The content of Charli Jane Speakers’ public website, social media and any resources we create or author, are owned or licensed by Charli Jane Speakers and our trusted partners and is intended for paying members use only.
Any content that is in our subscription-based, paywall-protected download area is for members only and carriers a copyright by the author.
Members are only allowed to reprint certain content owned and copyrighted by Charli Jane Speaker Services and/or Wendi McNeill ONLY with prior written permission from Charli Jane Speakers or the author. If we learn that anyone is sharing our copyrighted materials without our consent, we will take every legal steps necessary to protect our product.
Charli Jane Speakers assumes no responsibility to the damage of the members’ or visitors’ computers or software. A member or a visitor who views or downloads material content or interacts with this site does so at his or her own risk.
Charli Jane Speakers Private and/or Group Coaching Agreement
Please read and understand the terms and agreement before signing up for any coaching programs. Please remember by singing up and purchasing any of our coaching programs you are agreeing that you understand and agree to the below terms and agreements.
Agreement made between Wendi McNeill, Owner, Charli Jane Speakers, referred to as “Coach” and “YOU” hereinafter known as “Client”.
Coach – Client Relationship
Coach’s primary objective in this relationship is project oriented to help the Client move past barriers to business development, be available for brainstorming, provide some business education, listen objectively and supply objective feedback and ideas. As such, the Coach agrees to be direct and honest in her communications with Client. Likewise, Client agrees to provide honest feedback to Coach on his/her perceptions of the relationship and to abide by the conditions set in this Agreement.
Coaching is not therapy
Client understands that coaching services offered by Coach is not a substitute for therapy. Client understands that this Program includes what is stipulated in the above agreement.
Coach will not use Client information for the Coach’s benefit or communicate in any manner any information to a third party, with the exception of Coach’s administrative support, unless the Client provides oral or written permission. Although every precaution is taken, Client also agrees to hold harmless any wrongful technological problems associated with computers used to process Client’s information (i.e., computer hacking, spyware, etc.). Client will not reveal any personal stories shared by Coach or payment information to anyone unless written permission is given by Coach.
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Our Charli Jane Speakers affiliate program terms and conditions can be read here.
Results are the sole responsibility of the Client
Client agrees that Coach’s services are consultative in nature and that decisions made and actions taken, based on input or advice from Coach, are ultimately the complete responsibility of the Client and Coach shall have no liability or responsibility for any actions of client taken (or not taken) in connection therewith. Coach makes no guaranties or warranties, expressed or implied, as to results to be achieved, or as to the consequences of any actions taken or not taken by Client. Please remember that the only one who can move your career and life forward and make it better is you.
Client agrees to pay for the payment option they signed up for and authorizes Coach to charge that amount to your payment choice upon signing up (credit card, check, PayPal, etc.). Client further agrees to be bound by this (6-12 month), non-cancellable commitment and agrees to abide by the program as described in the Agreement. Client agrees that by signing up for a coaching program, there are no refunds issued for the remaining days in your program or for payments already made to Charli Jane Speakers for your coaching program.
Coach reserves the right to modify this Agreement and such modifications shall be effective upon posting, by Coach, via email.
By signing up for any of Wendi’s coaching programs you agree that if you miss any scheduled coaching calls, without giving a minimum of 48-hours’ notice, you lose that call and cannot reschedule it. (Exception given for emergencies at the discretion of Coach). Client also understands that all in-person coaching days and coaching calls expire at the end of this Commitment Period.
Client understands that you are responsible for making and paying for your own travel and hotel arrangements for live, in-person events, meetings, and retreats.
Client understands that if the coaching program is cancelled by client no refunds are allowed and that the client will also be responsible for making continued and agreed upon payments until payment term is complete regardless if client chooses to continue or cancel their coaching program. The above terms are for clients who opted in to the easy pay option.
This agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska. Sole venue and jurisdiction for any proceedings under this Agreement shall be in the state and federal courts located in Omaha, NE.
I have read the policies provided here and I agree to abide by the terms in this agreement. I understand my role and my coach’s role in this program and will ask questions to clarify anything I don’t understand prior to signing up for the coaching program. By signing up online via our secured shopping cart and making my payment signifies that I am fully satisfied in my understanding of this agreement, the coaching program I am agreeing to, and Charli Jane Speakers’ policies regarding the guarantees and warranties of the program.
Charli Jane Speakers cannot provide any warranties or guarantees of its services or advice provided on this site, expressed or implied, because so much depends on your willingness to help yourself. We do promise, however, to provide honest, quality service with grace and integrity and we hope you will enter into this relationship in a spirit of mutual benefit. We believe you will be satisfied with our service.
Charli Jane Speakers makes no guarantees on the performance of any of the speakers or planners who utilize our services. We are not an agency, bureau or contracted representative and therefore we disclaim ourselves from any performance, contract or all other issues which may arise for anyone who contracts with a person who uses our services. If you are a Planner, Speaker or other professional and you do encounter an issue you believe we should be aware of, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to building an honest, long-term business relationship with you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Phone: + 1 402 882 0097